Friday, March 13, 2009

VanVan's opinion.

Aiyor~ I know I very long din't play meetoto le~
And maybe you all think I have no rights to say or give my opinon ba~
But its just an opinion kay~ :)

Well... As I've said... When Emperor's own family member not even happy with each another and are not together (tuan jie)... The is NO Emperor this family~

Soooo I think now the thing is NOT to make the family hot and it doesn't matter if people who play Meetoto knows if there is Emperor this family or not~

The thing you people have to do now is to make the family together~
Maybe some of you think that the family IS together... But tat is only a few...
There are still somemore family member out there~ New members that are already added in the family but you guys don't know them~ That doesn't show that the family is together..
This is everyone's responsibility!!! Doesn't mean that you wait for people to talk to you~ But always try to make the first step rather then waiting for others~ Its everyone's JOB!!!

Besides that... If you people have not notice...
There had been many misunderstanding and conflict between our own family member~
This also show that our family is NOT together...
Well... Suggestion: Have a talk between all the family member... Settle all the misunderstanding and conflict first~

Suggestion: STOP adding people in family~ Settle things between own family member first~ That is the most important thing now!!

After the family is REALLY TOGETHER...
Then only you people think of making the family hot k! No Emperor seems to be like falling apart...

Words: Even how you think bout someone~ People that you need to respect... You have to respect!

I've talk to Mikaz about things~ He say he will help it out! (When his computer come back from hospital lar).. XD

Once a Emperor-ian... Always an Emperor-ian!!!
I hope everyone will try to help do their own part and helping to save this family!!

Hmm... Thats all I have to say lar~ But if you people think that I'm NOT one of you emperor-ians~ I don't mind if you don't take my words kay~ :)

LOVE EMPEROR FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment